Mobile Private Camping Safaris
Exploring the core wildlife and cultural diversity of Southern Africa along routes less travelled while enjoying the adventure of camping, delight of meals uniquely prepared in conversation around an open fire and adventure of the unknown. Mobile safaris are limited to only six guests per excursion. Our specially adopted vehicles and off-road trailers have fully equipped kitchens and refrigeration, comfortable safari tents, bedding, shower and toilet facilities.
Our mobile safaris are run by experienced and industry renowned trails rangers and provide a unique self-discovery experience within an intimate relationship with nature. The adventure and excitement of tracking big game, discovering the interaction between species, enjoying the beauty of unseen flora and interpreting different sounds and scents all contribute to a rewarding safari experience.
- Road transfer from OR Tambo International (departing daily 06:45)
- Scheduled air transfer from Maun/Kasane Botswana to Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International
- Inter-camp transfers
- All meals
- All safari activities detailed in the itineraries
- Reserve entrance fees and conservation levies
- Activities published in the itinerary
- Travel insurance & medical repatriation
- Border Visas and Taxes
- Restaurant meals
Standard terms & conditions
- Transfrontiers shall submit a quotation within twelve hours of receipt query.
- Rates quoted shall be valid for a period of 7 days from the date of query.
- Accommodation shall be held for a period of 7 days from the date of query.
- Reservations shall be confirmed by way of an invoice sent on receipt of a 50% deposit or as stipulated on the quotation.
- The balance of deposits are payable 7 days prior to the reservation date or as stipulated on the quotation.
- The full deposit shall be refunded in the unlikely event that Transfrontiers cancels the reservation.
- The full deposit less any unrecoverable costs incurred shall be refunded for cancellations received prior to 30 days of the reservation.
- 50% of the deposit, less any unrecoverable costs incurred, shall be refunded for cancellations made within 30 days but prior to 14 days of the reservation.
- Deposits cannot be refunded for cancellations made within 14 days of the reservation.
- Trail rangers and guides reserve the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any activities subject to environmental and safety considerations.
- Any guest, who after an initial warning, persists to present a safety risk to camp personnel and/or guests, shall be asked to leave the facilities without any expectation of a refund.
- Any Guest, who after an initial warning, persists to be unreasonable and negatively effects the ambience of the safari for other guests shall be asked to leave the facilities without any expectation of a refund.
- All guests shall abide by the rules of the reserve/s conservation areas in which Transfrontiers operates.