Kruger Park Private Safari
A personal interaction with nature is for many a private and perhaps even a spiritual experience. We provide a fully inclusive platform to explore the Greater Kruger Conservancy on foot, driving, cycling and boating while staying at various camps, each unique from one another, and enjoying fine traditional cuisine and friendly hospitality.
- Road transfers ex-OR Tambo International (departing daily 06:45)
- Inter-camp transfers
- All meals (continental breakfast, brunch, light lunch, game drive snacks and dinner)
- All safari activities (guided walks, game and night drives, cycle safari, Olifant’s River safari and conservation activities)
- Reserve entrance fees and conservation levies
- Travel insurance & medical repatriation
- Tsakane bar
Standard terms & conditions
- Transfrontiers shall submit a quotation within twelve hours of receipt query.
- Rates quoted shall be valid for a period of 7 days from the date of query.
- Accommodation shall be held for a period of 7 days from the date of query.
- Reservations shall be confirmed by way of an invoice sent on receipt of a 50% deposit or as stipulated on the quotation.
- The balance of deposits are payable 7 days prior to the reservation date or as stipulated on the quotation.
- The full deposit shall be refunded in the unlikely event that Transfrontiers cancels the reservation.
- The full deposit less any unrecoverable costs incurred shall be refunded for cancellations received prior to 30 days of the reservation.
- 50% of the deposit, less any unrecoverable costs incurred, shall be refunded for cancellations made within 30 days but prior to 14 days of the reservation.
- Deposits cannot be refunded for cancellations made within 14 days of the reservation.
- Trail rangers and guides reserve the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any activities subject to environmental and safety considerations.
- Any guest, who after an initial warning, persists to present a safety risk to camp personnel and/or guests, shall be asked to leave the facilities without any expectation of a refund.
- Any Guest, who after an initial warning, persists to be unreasonable and negatively effects the ambience of the safari for other guests shall be asked to leave the facilities without any expectation of a refund.
- All guests shall abide by the rules of the reserve/s conservation areas in which Transfrontiers operates.